Ban appeal

Well, you here for a reason! If you got banned from our servers and would like to state your case, we will listen. Just follow the simple rules.

Postby neotardoo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Grumpy Gamers Ban Appeal Form
Player Name: neotardo
Game/Server: CoD4, GrumpyGamers.Net-24-7-HC-()
Date of Ban: 8/19/2016
Time of Ban: 10:05pm EST
Reason for the Ban: I'm not sure, I think it was hacking, I never talk in chat and I received no warnings so I assume it was this
Reason we should unban you: I apologize for the inconvenience here if you think I was hacking, if that was the ban cause. I don't hack, I really don't. This is one of approximately 4 servers that's: 1)FFA, 2) Hardcore 3) Instant respawn 4) No killcam 5) Actually monitored. I wouldn't throw that away, considering the game is 9 years old and there's so few others servers like this. If I actually wanted to hack, I'd go somewhere like a non pb server or somewhere with no admins. I really don't hack, I think I was just having a good game, I think earlier that day I went like 8-16 or something. Again, apologies for the inconvenience here.
GUID: I unfortunately can't get this very easily due to punkbuster no longer supporting CoD4, and I bought CoD4 off steam recently due to getting a new pc and not having the cd, and when I downloaded CoD4 pb didn't install because of this. Thus, if you need my cd key or something, I can message an admin about that.
neotardoo

Postby devious » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:12 pm

we are looking into it.
devious

Postby Fud » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Since no one will explain why you were banned I have lifted the ban.
Fud
Fud

Return to Grumpy Ban Appeals

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts